SMEs in Azania Bank Limited means Small and Medium Scale Enterprises engaged in formal business undertaking with capital investment of up to Tshs 200.0 Million and a working capital requirement of up to Tshs 50.0 Million.
The first loan for any SME will be from T.Shs. 500,000/= to a maximum of T.Shs. 50,000,000/=. Subsequent loans will be subjected to other lending practises per bank’s Credit Policy including submission of acceptable/landed property collaterals.
The SME application form should be accompanied by the following documents;
- A written application specifying the amount requested, purpose, justification, repayment period, method of payment and source of repayment and account number with Azania Bank Ltd.
- Photocopy of title deed (Certificate of Right of Occupancy) with lease hold remaining not less than three years or other collateral accepted by the Bank
- Account operation with Azania Bank Limited not less than six month and/or one year bank statement from other banks
- Reliable sources of income to service the loan
- Maximum repayment period of 3 years
- Photocopy of business license
- Photocopy of Certificate of TIN
- Business plan
- Cash flow projections for the next 12 months
- 2 Passport size photos
- Photocopy of Identity Card
To access this product please contact our nearest branch Click Here