Asili Smart Save Account
ASILI SMART SAVE ACCOUNT
Welcome to Asili Smart Save Account, for Tanzanians in the diaspora. This is an account that can be opened in EURO, GBP, USD or Tshs and allows you to save in the home economy, invest in various areas particularly in real estate (personal homes) and help spur the growth of SMEs in Tanzania.
This account provides internet access thus affording you convenience and control over your account.
It is a bargain when it comes to operational charges which are altogether dropped if you maintain a balance of $1000.00 (or its equivalent) and above.
Please email us at email@example.com if you need clarification or additions to the information. A big Karibu awaits you as you open your account with us!
Asili Smart save account is for Tanzanians and is available in personal or joint accounts only
1. Download forms from www.azaniabank.co.tz/forms and choose between personal or joint accounts and do please fill in Internet banking form as appropriate
2. Fill in all the spaces provided, complete with the signature and right thumb impression on the bottom right
3. On the reverse of the form, there are additional information request but optional, so if you do not wish to fill the top 3 spaces please remember to sign the bottom of the form to signify you have read and accepted the reference bureau literature there.
4. Please affix your recent passport size on the space provided
5. A copy of your Tz passport is required, and additionally you may optionally provide copy of your residency permit
6. When you turn in your application, no need to attach money, you can wire funds to your account after we’ve notified you of the number and wire details.
7. Minimum deposit is $100.00
8. We do not offer ATM cards to forex accounts.
• Free local transfer of funds i.e. if they wish to transfer to other accounts in Tanzania.
• Free inward transfers to account.
• Free banking if balance above $1000 is maintained.
• Home finance with our home loan scheme.
• High interest rates for Asili Smart Save account of 3% APR for USD and 6% for Tshs account.
• Low margin when borrowing against Asili deposit, i.e. 4 basis points.
• Internet banking service.